Michelin Tyre PLC only provides support to charities, educational establishments and ‘not for profit’ entities. Support is generally awarded for specific activities, not general operating costs, however some operating costs may be allocated for the administration of a project.
Michelin seeks to support worthwhile initiatives in the communities local to its manufacturing operations at Stoke-on-Trent, Dundee and Ballymena.
Michelin Tyre PLC’s Community Involvement Programme does not support requests which relate to:
- Organisations that do not have tax-exempt status
- Political organisations, candidates or lobby organisations
- Organisations with a limited constituency or membership
- Travel costs for groups or individuals
- Organisations outside the United Kingdom
- Activities that are not in line with Michelin’s corporate values and image
- All applications must be supported by a completed application form.
- Please make sure you meet the above criteria before applying.
- Add any supporting evidence, and email the correspondent concerned.