To see if you qualify to apply for support, answer our quick questionnaire:
- Do you employ less than 250 people?
- Is your business in manufacturing, engineering or services sector (business to business)?
- Will the funding support the creation of jobs?
- Are you based in or around Ballymena, Dundee or Stoke-on-Trent (see geographic locations below)?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then we might be able to help you.
See the ‘How to Apply for Funding‘ section for more details
Michelin Development supports SMEs in and around Ballymena, Dundee and North Staffordshire, which is where Michelin’s UK sites are based.
- Ballymena (view map): We cover the whole of the County Antrim area, excluding Belfast
- Dundee (view map): We cover Dundee, Coupar Angus, Cupar, Leuchars, Carnoustle, Arbroath, and Forfar
- North Staffordshire (view map): We cover Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Moorlands
Applications must be supported by a viable business plan together with relevant financial account information.
Applications are invited from any new start-up or existing small or medium sized business located within, or relocating to the areas above, from the manufacturing and service sectors (B2B).